“Without promotion, something terrible happens… nothing!”
I am available to write articles and blogs,
and for interviews and speaking engagements.
Key topics include:
- The four key steps to business success
- Running a small business
- How to stop spinning plates, and focus on what matters
- Getting clear on your strategy and priorities
- Playing to your strengths, and getting others to do the rest
- Managing your time effectively
- Addressing the risks in your business
- Pricing your service or product appropriately
- Identifying your ideal clients, and finding them
- Using networking effectively
“Thank you so much for speaking at the event on Friday. I’ve had nothing but positive feedback, and I’m so pleased you enjoyed it and made some great connections.”
~ Organiser of International Women’s Day event run by NatWest and Islington Chamber of Commerce
“A good balance of thought-provoking information and discussion with self-analysis. Amanda’s style was very authentic.”
~ Attendee at a talk for an investment bank
“I just wanted to say thank you so much for last Thursday. You did a fantastic job on the panel, and we have had such positive feedback. I really appreciate your contribution, and I hope that you enjoyed it too.”
~ Organiser of a corporate event
“I thought your talk this morning was one of the most helpful talks I’ve heard. It was packed with wisdom, a lot of which could be easily missed, and there was so much to take from it. And you could feel your connection to it. Wonderful story in the best sense of the word.” Brooke Hender, Cognitive Hypnotherapist. Attendee at talk for business owners.
I have been featured in the following media:
I was featured on Brooklands Radio’s Business Affairs programme, hosted by Jackie Mitchell.
I was featured on Powerxtra Radio’s ‘Something for the Weekend’ programme: