“If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way.
If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
~ Jim Rohn
Starting up on your own and unsure how to go about it? Confused by all the jargon spouted by ‘experts’? Need to work out your route map and plan and prioritise your next steps?
I can help
Starting a business is hard work. You are not just focusing on delivering great work, but learning a whole new set of skills, including:
• Your legal considerations – structure, compliance, contracts…
• Your finances – budgets, bank accounts, bookkeeping and accounting…
• Your business objective – vision and goals for the first year and beyond…
• Your infrastructure – premises, equipment, IT, insurance…
This is where I come in. I offer perspective and good business sense based on my years of experience. There’s no waffle and no jargon. You want to get things done and that’s my goal too.
What will our sessions look like?
I start by listening to you talk about where you are now, what you want to achieve and what success looks like. And then I’ll work with you to give you the tools to achieve your goal.
Everything we do is tailored to you and your circumstances, so your sessions will cover some or all of the following:
Your personal tool kit
- Play to your strengths and understand how your skills and values influence your approach to business.
- Get clarity on your objective, strategy, actions and the resources you need to get you where you want to be.
Your business-specific issues
- Offering – what you sell and how you sell it
- Clients – who you want to work with
- Pricing – how much to charge and how to structure your prices
- Online presence – where to be seen online and what to say
- Marketing – how to build your brand and raise your profile
- Networking – where to be seen in person (online and offline) and what to say
- Client management – how to look after your clients from the first point of contact to the last
- Managing finances – how to manage your money
How does it work?
I believe if you want to fix something, it needs focus, so I offer three packages where we get can really get to work. The key difference is their intensity.
This programme works well if you just need a helping hand to get started, or you want some quick insights, impartial advice or a sounding board. Often the simplest of problems can feel unsurmountable and a guide through will open up new possibilities.
This programme of three sessions typically takes place over 3-6 weeks.
Choose the standard package if you want a series of coaching sessions to support you as move forward with your business. I’ll work with you and hold you accountable to achieve your goal. This programme is designed to help you do this manageably, moving forward whilst still looking after the day-to-day.
This programme of six sessions typically takes place over 4-5 months.
Sometimes you’ll want to give something everything you’ve got. This is an intensive programme, you’ll make progress quickly and you need to be prepared to allocate time and energy to achieving your goals.
This programme of thirteen sessions lasts 13 weeks.
MOBILE USERS: please view this table in “landscape” mode for best results.
|Initial set up call||x||x||1|
|45 minute sessions||3||x||x|
|60 minute sessions||x||6||6|
|30 minute check in calls between sessions||x||x||5|
|Virtual sessions only||Yes||x||x|
|Virtual or face to face sessions||x||Yes||Yes|
|Homework to do between sessions||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Unlimited email and text support between sessions||x||Yes||Yes|
|Unlimited phone access (business hours) between sessions||x||x||Yes|
|Closing call at the end of the programme||x||x||Yes|