“The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.”
~ Bill Phillips
I’m Amanda Cullen, and I help small business owners not to drop the ball.
I provide 1:1 coaching and workshops to equip you with the skills to grow your business successfully.
I worked as a consultant in the pensions industry for many years, and was a partner in a leading consultancy for 10 years. In both these roles I advised major clients, managed large teams and led successful business units.
Having spent many years coaching and mentoring in my corporate roles, in 2012 I obtained formal coaching qualifications and established my coaching business.
I now work primarily with small business owners who run an incredibly diverse range of businesses including retail, legal, therapy, design, office management and PR.
My coaching style
I am known for getting to the heart of an issue and summarising it concisely, making it simpler for my clients to tackle. I hate jargon and try hard to avoid it! I have a supportive yet no-nonsense approach to coaching; cutting through confusion to help my clients identify their priorities so that they can move forward with confidence.
With my help you’ll gain clarity over your next steps, and I’ll hold you accountable to ensure you follow up on the actions that will help you achieve your goals.
Work with me, and you’ll benefit from the tools, techniques and strategies that I learned during my corporate years, all tailored for you and your business.
Coaching and mentoring qualifications and experience
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Certified Professional Coactive Coach, Coaches Training Institute
- Mentor at Sage Summit, Chicago 2016 and London 2017
- Business Mentor, Aspire Foundation
- Co-founder, Aspire Circles; business networking forums
- Partner, Mercer; specialising in pension scheme governance including risk management
- Trustee director of a £4.5 billion UK pension scheme
Corporate qualifications and accreditations
- Mini MBA from Cranfield University in Business Strategy
- Fellow of the Pensions Management Institute
- Certified Member of the Institute of Risk Management