“If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way.
If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
~ Jim Rohn
Do you feel:
- overwhelmed by your business “to do” list?
- exhausted from working non-stop, but not making any progress?
- sad that the fun bits of your business seem to have evaporated?
- anxious about the future of your business?
- stuck and alone, with no idea where to turn for business support?
Or are you:
- Pleased with your progress so far, but unsure how to step up a gear?
- Ready to make some big changes, and needing some business support?
However you feel, I’m here to help you run your business so it’s simpler, more efficient, and more fun for you.
I’ll listen to your story, and understand how (and why) you established your business.
I’ll learn what you used to love about your business, how it’s grown and how you feel about that growth.
I’ll help you be clear about exactly what you want to achieve next.
Then, together, we’ll develop a strategy for how you can reach your goals.
During our time together, you’ll learn tools, techniques and strategies successfully used by large corporates; yet relevant and beneficial for you. We’ll identify your next steps and prioritise your actions, and I’ll hold you accountable to make sure you stick to your plan. There’ll be no jargon and no waffle: just good business thinking based on my years of experience.
How I can help you
Most of my clients opt for my coaching package of six sessions. These can be taken at any time within six months of signing up – many people start fortnightly to kickstart the changes they want to make, and then move to monthly as they start to put those changes in place. If you live in London or Surrey we’ll probably meet face-to-face, but if you are based further away, then Skype or phone is usually a more practical option.
At the end of your six sessions we’ll review your progress and agree what additional help, if any, you would like.
Many clients then continue with regular coaching for a further period, and thereafter may move to a flexible arrangement where they use me more as a sounding board and mentor than a formal coach.
As an alternative to the coaching package you can buy individual coaching sessions. These can be useful if you just need a focussed session to address one particular issue in your business.
How it works
I don’t have an ‘off-the-shelf’ programme because every business is different, and where you are on your business journey will be different from others.
However, as I know you may want a sense of what we’ll do, a typical approach might look like this:
Session 1. Discovery and objectives
- Where are you now?
- What do you want to achieve, and by when?
- What does success look like?
- How will you know you’ve achieved your objective?
Session 2. Your personal toolkit
- What are your strengths?
- What are your skills?
- What are your values?
- How do these all influence and support your approach to your business?
Session 3. Strategy
- What do you need to do?
- What are the steps?
- What resources do you have?
Session 4 and 5. Addressing business-specific issues
These could include:
- Clarifying your offering – what you sell and how you sell it
- Identifying and finding your ideal clients
- Online presence
- Client management
- Managing finances
Session 6. Progress and next steps
- Where are you now?
- What’s under control?
- What needs attention?
- What’s next?
What it costs
My coaching package of six sessions costs £995, which includes six one hour coaching sessions, with unlimited email or text correspondence between the sessions.
An individual one hour coaching session costs £195.